Sign in to follow this  
SD13

Hosting server from home

39 минут назад, SD13 сказал:

i do have the all that requirement...i wan to host the server from my pc...and other people can connect to the server..

just open ports on your modem and make a no-ip host (if your ip adress are not static) and install SQL Srvr

after your ports will be opened people can connect to your server from your ip(or no-ip domain) in ip-changer

in Russia it's in the nature of things to have a server at home, but dont forget about possible ddos (all hostings have a guard) 

sorry for my English

Edited by RedMAN

6 hours ago, RedMAN said:

just open ports on your modem and make a no-ip host (if your ip adress are not static) and install SQL Srvr

after your ports will be opened people can connect to your server from your ip(or no-ip domain) in ip-changer

in Russia it's in the nature of things to have a server at home, but dont forget about possible ddos (all hostings have a guard) 

sorry for my English

my question...what port should i open..how many port should i open..what make no ip host and how to make it...

13 hours ago, Vang said:

Change IP - Client & Server:  In development

Hide contents

The default IP is set to 127.0.0.1 in the server files and client files provided in this guide, to connect, your server has to be hosted on the same PC as you run your client. If you intend to let other players connect to your server, you will have to make a few changes to your server files, and to the client.

Client:

Hide contents

ServerSet.txt - can be found in your client folder, PKOII/scripts/table.

//ID Name Region IP #1 IP #2 IP #3 IP #4 IP #5 Description ? 1 ServerName RegionName 127.0.0.1 0 0 0 0

- Replace 127.0.0.1 with the IP address shown at https://www.whatismyip.com/  
- Run Bin Compiler.bat located in client folder to compile ServerSet.txt to ServerSet.bin.

Server:

Hide contents

Open your command prompt, type ipconfig, then hit enter.
Look for your IPv4 Address, IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.X
You will use this IP address to replace 127.0.0.1 in AccountServer.cfg, GameServer.cfg, GateServer.cfg, GroupServer.cfg.

i follow the script but i got this...like in the picture..

serverset.jpg

41 minutes ago, SD13 said:

Hide contents

The default IP is set to 127.0.0.1 in the server files and client files provided in this guide, to connect, your server has to be hosted on the same PC as you run your client. If you intend to let other players connect to your server, you will have to make a few changes to your server files, and to the client.

Client:

Hide contents

//ID Name Region IP #1 IP #2 IP #3 IP #4 IP #5 Description ? 1 ServerName RegionName 127.0.0.1 0 0 0 0

- Run Bin Compiler.bat located in client folder to compile ServerSet.txt to ServerSet.bin.

Server:

Hide contents

You will use this IP address to replace 127.0.0.1 in AccountServer.cfg, GameServer.cfg, GateServer.cfg, GroupServer.cfg.

serverset.jpg

You need edit your server.tx in client side "scripts/txt/server.tx" and serverset.txt(you need compile serverset.txt and put bin in client and server side).

Edited by Ximboliex

xbx3.png

Just now, Ximboliex said:

You need edit your server.tx in client side "scripts/txt/server.tx" and serverset.txt(you need compile serverset.txt and put bin in client and server side.

can u give me example in notepad...

В 08.02.2018 в 07:57, SD13 сказал:

my question...what port should i open..how many port should i open..what make no ip host and how to make it...

One port for incoming connections - 1973 (GateServer.cfg, section ToClient)

В 09.02.2018 в 14:50, SD13 сказал:

Hide contents

Client:

Hide contents

Server:

Hide contents

serverset.jpg

Use IPChanger

2 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

One port for incoming connections - 1973 (GateServer.cfg, section ToClient)

Use IPChanger

for port forward is it like in the picture..

for ipchanger..i did use that...what i mean is how to not using ipchanger..just open client...and just choose to login..

port forward.jpg