Sign in to follow this  
SD13

How to make non hamachi server or with hamachi

Hi...how to make server non hamachi or with hamachi...is there any full guide to make it..which one is better...non hamachi or hamachi...

VPS are paid monthly or the duration you want them to last, if you want to open a non-hamachi server based on your own home network, you need to:

forward your port 1973 (gateserver)

forward your port 80 (website)

Hamachi: Need to download the old version of LogMeIn Hamachi and use that IP they give you on their app

I wouldn't recommend opening a hamachi one or a non-hamachi one inside your local network, more likely prefer doing it on a VPS/dedicated server.

1 hour ago, x3wor said:

VPS are paid monthly or the duration you want them to last, if you want to open a non-hamachi server based on your own home network, you need to:

Hamachi: Need to download the old version of LogMeIn Hamachi and use that IP they give you on their app

I wouldn't recommend opening a hamachi one or a non-hamachi one inside your local network, more likely prefer doing it on a VPS/dedicated server.

oke...if i want to open the server from my own pc..my own home network..i have to use port forward..is there any guide how to make it..to port forward...i like to try..

bumps....in server file..i have to put my wanip or what...and how to put the ip in client??do i have to hex game.exe to put the ip??help plz...

9 hours ago, x3w0r said:

after open port...what next to do...??what ip should be put in acc server,group server,gate server and gameserver..and what about the client,...