Sign in to follow this  
SD13

Vip set

Hi...is vip set cant be fuseable with apperal...and cant be trade or deleted??i want to make it can be apperal,trade and deleted...how??thanks..

use CSVed if you dont know which column is the right one. You want to make your vip set to be a apparel? Copy some apparel line and replace id, itemname, texture name for 1 2 3 4(these are texture for lance, carcise, phyllis ami) If you use CSVed you will see.

3 hours ago, DangThao said:

use CSVed if you dont know which column is the right one. You want to make your vip set to be a apparel? Copy some apparel line and replace id, itemname, texture name for 1 2 3 4(these are texture for lance, carcise, phyllis ami) If you use CSVed you will see.

I want it can be apperal fusion with other apperal fusion..becoz when i try to apperal fusion it...it cannot be apperal fusion with...

Equipments that should be fused should be with ID less than 5000, if id higher than that you cannot fuse it. So just move your VIP set id low than 5000.

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

8 hours ago, Satan said:

Equipments that should be fused should be with ID less than 5000, if id higher than that you cannot fuse it. So just move your VIP set id low than 5000.

oke thanks...i give it a try....