Sign in to follow this  
Layth

Help w/ Server

So I have msql2014 all setup and I'm simply trying to host a private server for my wife and I on Hamachi but I can't seem to get an Isle name to appear in the client's list. I see the "Test" part but not "Server".

Help would be appreciated. Thanks!

test.PNG

Edited by Layth

On 1/19/2018 at 4:21 AM, V3ct0r said:

Yes, I used IP Changer and I saw "Test" not "Server". I ended up downloading a new version of it and that worked, it at least got me to the login but connection failed because my client isn't compatible with the databases I found.

On that subject, could anyone provide me databases specifically for 1.37 TOP and tell me what SQL version to use them on? Ideally, if someone has updated 1.37 dbs for sql2014 that would be great but I can go back to 2005 I think, 2000 did not work initially for me on W10 even in compatibility mode. Appreciate it.

On 1/21/2018 at 8:10 PM, Vang said:

Thank you.

Anyone happen to know how to fix the good old music files crashing the game problem? I've narrowed it down to this, one, because I remember this being an issue back in the day and two, because it only seems to happen when switching areas/maps where the music will change. Thanks again!

11 minutes ago, Layth said:

Anyone happen to know how to fix the good old music files crashing the game problem? I've narrowed it down to this, one, because I remember this being an issue back in the day and two, because it only seems to happen when switching areas/maps where the music will change. Thanks again!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8f2x76sqzfzgqm1/musicinfo.bin

Nissan-GT-R.gif

2 hours ago, Vang said:

Scripts>table - Client.

Thanks again.

Would you happen to know why I can't connect locally from another computer on the same wifi network? Firewalls disabled on both computers but still will not connect. Used IP Changer and got nothing. I think it may be something with the ports in the cfg files cuz I was able to run a server before this one locally without issue but I vaguely remember the ports being different. Any ideas?

Is there a tool out there that connects to the db and lets you edit characters?

I spawned an item that bugged my inventory and can't log back in lol

If anything, is there a way to delete items from inventory in db?

9 hours ago, Layth said:

Is there a tool out there that connects to the db and lets you edit characters?

I spawned an item that bugged my inventory and can't log back in lol

If anything, is there a way to delete items from inventory in db?

pkoCP allows you to edit account/character visually. Check lucky's/foxseiz mega archives to see if it is still in there. Download and install accordingly and then you can edit.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DangThao said:

pkoCP allows you to edit account/character visually. Check lucky's/foxseiz mega archives to see if it is still in there. Download and install accordingly and then you can edit.

I wasn't able to find the pkoCP tool in the mega archive. Any chance you can upload it?

Edited by Layth

On 1/23/2018 at 7:37 PM, Vang said:

Scripts>table - Client.

Thanks for the file and whatever that did, did stop the crashing but no music plays. I haven't been anywhere besides Argent just yet but leaving town and re-entering doesn't start any music either.

On 1/21/2018 at 8:10 PM, Vang said:

Using this db but for whatever reason my classes will reset back to Newbie upon relog/teleport. I did the class promotion quests legit, no attr changes. Is this a problem with the db or server side?