Sign in to follow this  
Overzero

Questions regarding Databases and How to create an "accountserver" database in SQL for tales of pirates?

Edit: Haven't really fixed the problem below but i managed to migrate a 'accountserver' database from another server files (that works on sql 2012) to sql 2008 r2 express and got the game working, only problem is that all the maps but argent city and it's haven aren't working , whenever i teleport using an npcs or ticket or the &move command i don't leave the place i am in. Is it missing maps? if so what should i do?

Recently i have downloaded these files and used SQL 2008 R2 Express to Attach GameDB and Accountserver, GameDB got attached but the Accountserver didn't and it gave me this Error (It's in the attachement). Basically the Error said "The Log scan number (1598:144:1) passed to log scan in database 'Accountserver' is not valid. This error may indicate data corruption or that the log file (.ldf) does not match the data file (.mdf) If this error occured during replication, re-create the publication. otherwise from backup if the problem results in a failure during startup"

So what should i do? How to fix the corruption? I have already redownloaded the files.

Also How do I make my own accountserver database so i can do it as a solution.

And does it matter if I must use the same accountserver in the files? doesn't accountserver only have info about accounts and that's it? and if so where can i get a working one that works with SQL 2008 R2 Express (I have one but it works with 2014).

I have tried to migrate the sql 2014 accountserver to sql 2008 (I got it from different files) but i can't get it to work even after i have followed tutorials online

1e.JPG

Edited by Overzero

hi,any one can help me when ever i try to restore db from sql and once i try to run accountserver give me error (another server DB)

thank you so much!