Snovie

Released source for which files?

Hey, @Snovie!
The currently released source code is from TOP 2.
There's only a few people around with the source code from other versions (such as 1.36) and certainly not public.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Faller said:

Hey, @Snovie!
The currently released source code is from TOP 2.
There's only a few people around with the source code from other versions (such as 1.36) and certainly not public.

Oohhh i see!! I thought that those source code files that was released, worked for older version files ;S

Two sets of SRC:
- 2.0 (1.10 CN "New" PKO). This one heavily modded but original exist on the web.

- PRE 2.4 PKO. Client/Server supports 2.4 bracelets, somehow doesnt exist in common, add it!

kong.png

a2.png

23 minutes ago, Rinor said:

@KONG Hi, may i ask which source codes you using? or you using diff ones that you bought maybe from someone?!

I believe he uses 2.0 with removed updates/reversed binaries which led to having a 1.38 version one.

Edited by x3wor
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, x3wor said:

I believe he uses 2.0 with removed updates/reversed binaries which led to having a 1.38 version one.

ooohh, a source code for 1.38!!

21 hours ago, x3wor said:

Oh ic, thanks for the info,  i've tried to complie it on vs 2008 but shows many errors and wont load anything.

2 hours ago, Rinor said:

Oh ic, thanks for the info,  i've tried to complie it on vs 2008 but shows many errors and wont load anything.

It will not compile until you fix the stated errors, this is how it is, I have spent so much time fixing errors until I was able to successfully compile it.

19 hours ago, x3wor said:

It will not compile until you fix the stated errors, this is how it is, I have spent so much time fixing errors until I was able to successfully compile it.

Yeah i understand, could you send me the link for the VS that you used? i tried 2 diff vs 2008 but they have missing stuff that aint allowing me to open sources..