Sign in to follow this  
Rinor

[1.0.0] topCMS - Setup

It clearly says it is unable to load the driver, try to look up what that error stands for. Perhaps you're loading x32 one when x64 is required. There should be a log file somewhere, you might want to check it.

14 hours ago, Slaiman said:

It clearly says it is unable to load the driver, try to look up what that error stands for. Perhaps you're loading x32 one when x64 is required. There should be a log file somewhere, you might want to check it.

The problem is that it says the same thing for x64 too..

Edit: I'm using latest xampp + 4.0 SQLDrivers (Last ones tho)

Edited by Rinor

I got the driver working but im having such problems when i try to load site:

Untitled.png

Also when i try to Run " php artisan key:generate " or others it shows this error on Command Prompt:
Untitled1.png

Anyone can help me? ty

17 hours ago, Lucky said:

look for Environment Variable add PATH C:\xampp\php

Hi, thanks for reply, i have add the path there but now im having this problem when i try to call the comand:
123.png
12.png

and the webpage still looks like this:

On 11/28/2017 at 1:42 PM, Rinor said:

I got the driver working but im having such problems when i try to load site:

Untitled.png

30 minutes ago, Rinor said:

Bump, anyone can help?

Only @Perseus could know how to solve/debug that, but it seems to have disappeared from the face of the Earth xD

Edited by Giampy

The second error means the host you've given is wrong. Try to experiment around with your SQL Server instance names / host names to make that one work. The first one is just invalid PHP executable. You need the one thats suited for your OS (x64/86) and then add that to your path to run the aritsan commands.

• Like 1

Until the original developer finishes coding this, I don't recommend using it due to so many errors I have experienced, and after I have run several tests on the website files, if your SQL service goes down, your SQL credentials will show up, I expect a nice improvement later on this, until then, should avoid using this except for testing purposes.

Edited by x3wor
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 6:36 PM, x3wor said:

Until the original developer finishes coding this, I don't recommend using it due to so many errors I have experienced, and after I have run several tests on the website files, if your SQL service goes down, your SQL credentials will show up, I expect a nice improvement later on this, until then, should avoid using this except for testing purposes.

Oh ic, so theres actually no clean sites..

11 hours ago, Rinor said:

Oh ic, so theres actually no clean sites..

It's as clean as possible, really. Just the functionality is a little limited. If you want to avoid seeing the errors when DB fails to connect you just need to change the environment from DEVELOPMENT to PRODUCTION in the .env file

14 hours ago, Perseus said:

It's as clean as possible, really. Just the functionality is a little limited. If you want to avoid seeing the errors when DB fails to connect you just need to change the environment from DEVELOPMENT to PRODUCTION in the .env file

Is there a possibility that you will continue the work on the site?

On 12/3/2017 at 0:21 AM, Perseus said:

The second error means the host you've given is wrong. Try to experiment around with your SQL Server instance names / host names to make that one work. The first one is just invalid PHP executable. You need the one thats suited for your OS (x64/86) and then add that to your path to run the aritsan commands.

My OS is x64 but when i try x64 it shows errors, when i try x86 theres no errors but it doesnt load the commands and shows that error ( not a valid win32 application.
Could you send me both x64 and x86 php dll's, thats you use (used) for it if you still have them by any chance.

@Rinor, @Perseus project is well and properly made, it is just incomplete yet, which would make it really tiresome to use for an official server and it's quite problematic.I would contribute if I found anything wrong on it, wouldn't mind giving some help.

8 hours ago, Rinor said:

Is there a possibility that you will continue the work on the site?

My OS is x64 but when i try x64 it shows errors, when i try x86 theres no errors but it doesnt load the commands and shows that error ( not a valid win32 application.
Could you send me both x64 and x86 php dll's, thats you use (used) for it if you still have them by any chance.

I do want to continue work on it and might release an updated version soon but a full-featured thing probably won't be free sorry lol. Need to pay bills 

@Perseus I hope you would update the free release first then you can move to that because it's very risky to use topCMS as an official server website.

Edited by x3wor

On 12/8/2017 at 5:53 AM, Perseus said:

I do want to continue work on it and might release an updated version soon but a full-featured thing probably won't be free sorry lol. Need to pay bills 

Yea ofc i understand that, but i hope you can release the free version completed like @x3wor said,
Also i will be waiting for full-featured one.