Guardian

天魔传说 (Demon Legend?) Client v1.69

Didn't see this around here, so I thought about sharing it.

What is this? Basically a game similar to TOP, with a bunch of resources (Buildings, Mobs, Weapons, etc ) that could potentially be used for custom maps and such. There is some interesting functions and also binary files

R6cjnFq.jpg

Link

Edited by Guardian
  • Like 3

Yes, both games use same engine, so their models can be used as is. About binary files: TerrainInfo.bin, SceneObjInfo.bin, MagicSingleInfo.bin, MagicGroupInfo.bin can be decompiled and recompiled in top as is. CharacterPoseInfo.bin is almost (1 less weapon type).

btw, a bat file with:

start bin\GameD.exe startgame

can run the game. So the same can be said for compiling and its editor too.

I wonder if someone released a server or the source for it.

And to use the models in top I think its pretty much copy and paste. To use the buildings, you probably need to decompile sceneobjinfo and add items there. Effects need magicsingle/groupinfo.

Edited by deguix
  • Like 2

This game client was released on 2012 how we can see on link, Mordo.ru imported first monster "Holy Ice Phoenix" from this game to TOP 2 years after it and on Scrotos we can see monsters from that game. Now the question, how do we can generate lines for CharacterAction, CharacterInfo and about Lenght, Width and Height? How to do these stuffs? Using a Model Software?

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

To decompile those bins that I mentioned, use my decompiler with version 9, and decompile 1 file at a time. Now for the "how do we can generate lines for CharacterAction, CharacterInfo and about Lenght, Width and Height?" you make your own. Copy another mob's to start with.

There's even a way to reverse engineer all the bin files - except it probably won't be that useful (there's no server files for the game - no way to know what each column means).

EDIT: For those that want to know more about this game - it's website is still online, but abandoned: http://tmcs.yzz.cn

Can't download from website though, only from his link.

Edited by deguix

hey what is you decompile ? and for add the new buildings to my editor i need add to sceneobj no ? i want try to add new mobs

FORO EN ESPAÑOL :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

M9CMV7K.png

what files i must put on client for see on editor map?? i copy model/scene & texture/scene/ and some lanes of sceneobjinfo

error.PNG

Edited by nectrouler

FORO EN ESPAÑOL :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

M9CMV7K.png

I've never tried that before so I don't know. He opened the editor of that game. It should already work fine with what you said - but you will probably need to hex game.exe to allow more buildings in sceneobjinfo.

For the error in top-decompiler, try to download latest version.

EDIT: aw, misread your post... The best you can future proof it too is do is to reverse engineer it: Create a backup of characteractioninfo.bin, create new characteractioninfo.txt with lots of very predictable fields (like 1,2,3,4,5;2,3,4,5,6;3,4,5,6,7;4,5,6,7,8,9;5,6,7,8,9,10), compile and check where the values went. That way, you will discover which parameters belongs where and the types. Then make a backup of the produced .bin file, and adjust the .txt until it matches the produced .bin. This will allow you discover how the .txt should look. Then you should publish the structure you found that way so that I can add to decompiler, then you'll be able to decompile it.

Explaination of 1,2,3,4,5;2,3,4,5,6;3,4,5,6,7;4,5,6,7,8,9;5,6,7,8,9,10 in several types of data:

String: "1,2,3,4,5;2,3,4,5,6;3,4,5,6,7;4,5,6,7,8,9;5,6,7,8,9,10" (quotes represent string representation)

Number: 1

Boolean (1 bit number): true (1 = true, 0 = false)

Float: 1.0 (in float number representation, it's gonna be like 080F)

Array of numbers: 1,2,3,4,5 (might get trimmed depending on amount of items accepted)

Array of array of numbers: 1,2,3,4,5;2,3,4,5,6;3,4,5,6,7;4,5,6,7,8,9;5,6,7,8,9,10 (might get trimmed depending on amount of items accepted)

Array of strings: "1","2","3","4","5" (quotes refer to string representation, not numbers - might get trimmed depending on amount of items accepted)

Edited by deguix
  • Like 1

Доброго времени суток. Может кто поделится данным клиентом с ресурса ...? не могу с качать с сайта .