Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Copying Existing AccountServer.db to A Fresh New AccountServer.db

What I want to do is copy my existing AccountServer.db onto a new fresh AccountServer.db. Does anyone know how to do so? If so please explain. Thanks.

Nissan-GT-R.gif

well im not using my windows os but as i remember i will tell ya, follow me...

right click on  AccountServer => tasks => back up

then delete the existing database and create new one named AccountServer (just create it right click on Databases => new database... )

then right click on Databases => Restore Database... =>  from device => locate your .bak file => To databasechoose AccountServer.

maybe this is not what you want, if not reply back so i can tell you the other way.

Kind regards, AG.

1 hour ago, J0k3r said:

well im not using my windows os but as i remember i will tell ya, follow me...

right click on  AccountServer => tasks => back up

then delete the existing database and create new one named AccountServer (just create it right click on Databases => new database... )

then right click on Databases => Restore Database... =>  from device => locate your .bak file => To databasechoose AccountServer.

maybe this is not what you want, if not reply back so i can tell you the other way.

Can you describe the other way?

Nissan-GT-R.gif

9 hours ago, Ecstasy said:

Can you describe the other way?

Yeah sure.

Rename your existing database to  any thing then attach your new one.

if they are the same columns then you can do this if not then you gonna mess up with them

goto  your renamed database  => [+] => Tables => [for example  you want to copy data from  dbo.account_login]   right click on dbo.account_login => Select Top 1000 Rows  then goto your Results Window => ctrl + a => ctrl + c  then

goto your new database => [+] => Tables => right click on your dbo.account_login [The same name as the one you copied rows from ] => Edit Top 200 Rows => ctrl  +  v
good luck

Kind regards, AG.