EZEQUIEL

Website itemmall customized SQL query

Hello. 

I need help to make a website MALL  customized,  so I need know what SQL query command i can use to do it.

exemple: I  did have my create account  customized , used for exemple-> 

INSERT INTO AccountServer.dbo.account_login (name, password,originalpassword) VALUES ('<login>', '<MD5 password uppercase>','originalpassword)');

This exemple working perfect

how i can make same with ITEM ?  I want add a item to my char from my website customized, so what table and values i need  do to query ?

5 hours ago, EZEQUIEL said:

Hello. 

I need help to make a website MALL  customized,  so I need know what SQL query command i can use to do it.

exemple: I  did have my create account  customized , used for exemple-> 

INSERT INTO AccountServer.dbo.account_login (name, password,originalpassword) VALUES ('<login>', '<MD5 password uppercase>','originalpassword)');

This exemple working perfect

how i can make same with ITEM ?  I want add a item to my char from my website customized, so what table and values i need  do to query ?

Hey! I can't really help, although: It's not as easy as that to add items into characters, you need to decrypt the inventory and many other stuff, I'd recommend using the Admiin Panel that comes with PKOSite (I guess it comes? lol)...

Sorry for not being as useful!