zekkensenpai

Core-Error: Failed to connect to database! Error: Please check if MSSQL-service is running and reachable (firewall, etc.)

55 minutes ago, zekkensenpai said:

It's already running. Still gave me the same error.

Make sure u dont got firewall to block it, turn it off or try adjusting one a time(from firewall itself until u find which one is the one that make it doesnt works).

15 minutes ago, DangThao said:

Make sure u dont got firewall to block it, turn it off or try adjusting one a time(from firewall itself until u find which one is the one that make it doesnt works).

I already turned off the firewall. but just in case, I'll just check it again if I missed something.

6 minutes ago, DangThao said:

Aighty

Firewall off checked. The problem is, I can access to the game without any problems but when i tried to access web it gave me error. Did I miss edit anything in web? I just need to edit in inc.config only isn't?

Check if you are hosting in zend/xampp then u need to turn on myssql i think. Also enable port 80.

dadadadadadadadadadadaaddad.PNG

azazaz.PNG

Edited by Ecstasy

Nissan-GT-R.gif

Hey!
What IP are you using in the CFGs for GameServer?
The one in: 

[DB]                                  
db_ip   =

If you're using MSSQL 2014, make sure to turn ON Named Pipes and TCP/IP, then use your computer's name as "IP" for MSSQL.
If you didn't understand anything I'm saying - hit me up and I'll be more specific!

• Like 1

On 9/2/2017 at 5:38 AM, Ecstasy said:

Check if you are hosting in zend/xampp then u need to turn on myssql i think. Also enable port 80.

dadadadadadadadadadadaaddad.PNG

azazaz.PNG

I already done that. It's still not working.

3 hours ago, Faller said:

Hey!
What IP are you using in the CFGs for GameServer?
The one in: 

If you're using MSSQL 2014, make sure to turn ON Named Pipes and TCP/IP, then use your computer's name as "IP" for MSSQL.
If you didn't understand anything I'm saying - hit me up and I'll be more specific!

Yes. I'm using SQL 2014. For the DB IP It's  .\SQLEXPRESS