FapFap

Google Cloud Platform

Have anyone ever used Google Cloud Platform ( 300$ free charge for 12 months Trial )
I'm getting this error when trying to enter my Credit Card: " Transaction declined: invalid payment method "
I tried 2 diff cards Visa / MasterCard both gives same error.

Anyone can tell me what to do? help?

6 hours ago, FapFap said:

Have anyone ever used Google Cloud Platform ( 300$ free charge for 12 months Trial )
I'm getting this error when trying to enter my Credit Card: " Transaction declined: invalid payment method "
I tried 2 diff cards Visa / MasterCard both gives same error.

Anyone can tell me what to do? help?

you probably put your card wrong or maybe you've used it before in other google account. btw i dont recommend you using this to run a server for public. maybe for friends go for it. its free anyways. have fun

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg

8 hours ago, xEvo7 said:

you probably put your card wrong or maybe you've used it before in other google account. btw i dont recommend you using this to run a server for public. maybe for friends go for it. its free anyways. have fun

Yo Evo, just curious: Why wouldn't you recommend it for a public server?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, xEvo7 said:

I actually never used any of the cards Online, but still dont know why it rejects it.
Edit: Is there supposed to be a diff card like Prima? or other kinds i dont rmb.

Edited by FapFap

6 hours ago, Faller said:

Yo Evo, just curious: Why wouldn't you recommend it for a public server?

lots of settings that needs to be set, block, limited network data, (they will terminate any hosting service, its on the terms and conditions), no ddos protection, and more... however, you can use it for fun. maybe host a server that will your friends play etc. when you register you get 300 credits + 12 months free trial.. 

• Like 1

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg