Sign in to follow this  
AnaMutaz

Looking for a partner

looking for a partner to make a new server .. pro scripter with full protection with   servers  ( i wll pay for programs)

i can pay to him 100 usd for a first after the server done 

he will have 50% of the server Benefits 

... my condition is to follow my idea 

.. i don`t do any thing with server only ideas ...

he don`t have to pay any thing with me

if u want to be my ex partner pm me send me on box or add me fb 

thankzzzzzzz

"ex partner"? I don't think this will be a relationship, but whatever 100$ compared to what a pro dev is a piece of cake and especially if he is going to do everything 

55 minutes ago, AnaMutaz said:

i don`t do any thing with server only ideas ...

+ you're not looking for a slave are you? Sharing protections that he has spent at very least 100$ from @V3ct0r that if he already bought them or tried to create one?Not every dev here can create his own protection.Your request is pointless and useless and more like a nonsense one.

Not trying to be mean or something so no hard feelings, but... 

GOOD LUCK

@Simon
I just joined the d e v a few mins ago and checking guide, release and such useful thing, everytime i saw your comment to other people post you're always reply the topics like asshole and i didn't see your post about guide or post that helping people, stop being a bitch! how you talk and comment like zizo or murad or one of them is you?
anyway she mentioned 50% of the server benefit, good day and sorry if i hurt your feeling O.o

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Syntax said:

@Simon
I just joined the d e v a few mins ago and checking guide, release and such useful thing, everytime i saw your comment to other people post you're always reply the topics like asshole and i didn't see your post about guide or post that helping people, stop being a bitch! how you talk and comment like zizo or murad or one of them is you?
anyway she mentioned 50% of the server benefit, good day and sorry if i hurt your feeling O.o

Don't really care what you think about me, to be honest, no one ringed your bell so better minding your own business will ya?Uh plus probably you need glasses cause I've been helpful and I've got no more spare time, and no I'm none of these show off you just mentioned.

Edited by Simon

Simon i did not mean that im looking for a slave 

i tryed to say that im helpless with thus things 

thanks for u if u dont like u can just no comment i offered 50 % of tge benifts from the server to make the person work with full heart ❤️ fir this reason

• Like 1