Sign in to follow this  
Simon

Custom PkoSite/Database for sale.

Hello, to be clear and specific I'll be noting everything I provide:

1-Features:

Technically: Website is adapted to work with the custom databases that I will be providing, it's a pkosite and not a freshly made website.

Design: Website is custom designed and well organized on appearances.

Security: I have worked to secure the website to the most I could to prevent SQL Injection from it so I will be beginning the part of the main features after this one.

-Main Features:

*Item Mall

*Award Center

*Crystal Shop (For TradeDB Users)

*VIP System

*Monster & Items Database

*Firewall

*Admin Lounge (Management & Enhanced Panel)

*Maps Timing

*Referal System

*Technical Support

*Online Players VIP Function

*Voting System including IP check.

*Auction Systems

And the basic features we all know.

2-Databases:

Custom made databases compatible with server executables and requires no edit to work with the server side.Strictly required to make the website run smoothly without being annoyed by errors of database columns.

3-Payment:

-Strictly Paypal, else ways are rejected.

-Price: 70$

-Support: Will be provided if necessary, regarding installation & configurations no support will be provided as it works the same way as installing a normal website/requires the new databases to be in use.

Questions related would be answered in private message, if you have complaints post them elsewhere and not on this post.

What is exactly 'custom databases'?

For possible buyers: think twice before purchasing, as all the features listed above are available at mega via lucky's archive and merging them into pkosite is a 5 minute-work, assuming that you use notepad++.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wowo said:

What is exactly 'custom databases'?

For possible buyers: think twice before purchasing, as all the features listed above are available at mega via lucky's archive and merging them into pkosite is a 5 minute-work, assuming that you use notepad++.

These stuff doesn't matter as long as the provided services are true, however, it doesn't depend on the GNU Editor you're using, it's how the work is done.

Custom Databases are explained as stated in the thread above.

Assuming that the stuff in MEGA archive are not being able to be trusted and as long as the features implemented are well checked before being used it's all smooth, if you got some interpretation please do it elsewhere from here, this is a sale thread & nobody interferes with your sales.

4 minutes ago, Sk3let0n said:

These stuff doesn't matter as long as the provided services are true, however, it doesn't depend on the GNU Editor you're using, it's how the work is done.

Custom Databases are explained as stated in the thread above.

No offense, your post does not explain a thing/ If renaming the tables is regarded as fancy custom databases, then all right. nevertheless, one will not be able to run a server smoothly without having to patch the executables, do I get it right? 

Edited by wowo

4 minutes ago, wowo said:

No offense, your post does not explain a thing/ If renaming the tables is regarded as fancy custom databases, then all right. nevertheless, one will not be able to run a server smoothly without having to patch the executables, do I get it right? 

The databases are made to be running with brand new columns compatible with the website & they don't have any conflicts to the server executables.

Just now, Sk3let0n said:

The databases are made to be running with brand new columns compatible with the website & they don't have any conflicts to the server executables.

ah, thanks for clarifying.

4 hours ago, Onioni said:

Can you run your site so we can see more about it?

I wouldn't, I don't have a server to run it on and I don't think it's necessary.

1 hour ago, Onioni said:

Sorry to say but your text looks like you have done just nothing.. That ya saying if u can show more about it..

Honestly, I don't really care what you are saying but if you're not interested don't disturb this thread and mind your own business/sale thread instead and thanks.

What do you mean by custom databases? 

В 21.07.2017 в 21:50, Simon сказал:

-Main Features:

*Item Mall

*Award Center

*Crystal Shop (For TradeDB Users)

*VIP System

*Monster & Items Database

*Firewall

*Admin Lounge (Management & Enhanced Panel)

*Maps Timing

*Referal System

*Technical Support

*Online Players VIP Function

*Voting System including IP check.

*Auction Systems

And the basic features we all know.

Did you develop every feature from this list?

I didn't develop everything from this list, I have polished it & made it secured to avoid SQL Injection, custom databases as for a database with new columns for more security inside the website.

1 hour ago, Totoka said:

Hi @Simon, here a simple tool to expose 'your' work:

https://ngrok.com/

docs: (so, there is no excuse)

https://ngrok.com/docs#expose

and lastly an small definition that you may wanna read:

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leecher

Leeching no, I did take features yes but have done cleaning each of them and tracking each available back door.

My work will be exposed when each copy is sold (Different Designs) & they will be posted and thanks for understanding.

oh c'mon zizo or new zizo or w.e rofl you wont get even single penny by leeching or even hacking people work, you know what? you can't even create your own stuff :P
you can't lie, people don't change bro!

21 minutes ago, Syntax said:

oh c'mon zizo or new zizo or w.e rofl you wont get even single penny by leeching or even hacking people work, you know what? you can't even create your own stuff :P
you can't lie, people don't change bro!

Hello, do you have any proofs that I hacked anyone or am I zizo?Leeching?I think that's how we actually are here, leeching others work (TOP server-files).And as I replied to Totoka, this is not my own work, each feature has a creator and all I have done is cleaning it from back doors and making it secure to the maximum I could.I hope you now understand the purpose of this thread, thank you.

I'll end this right here, in case you don't know I have used pko-Site 1.0.0 to build my site also I don't see a reason of these "additional" useless codes on the one you have just uploaded.

Thanks for coming in this thread once again :)