Foxseiz

NPC Workshop

Hello guys, welcome to this NPC workshop thread.

I will start this thread because I want to help some developers to make NPC scripts.

If I couldn't make you one, hopefully some of the members here will do it if they have time.

Just request the NPC you want here in full details and I or we will do our best to make it for you.

Please don't spam, only requests are allowed in this thread. Unrelated posts will be deleted. Thank you!

• Like 4

6 hours ago, DevMorgan said:

Would I like a npc or base
NPC: Quiz
Questions: 2+
How many times can do: 1

Version: 1.36

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bunker said:

Would I like a NPC Boss Time Respawn, maybe with the last player who killed him.

Version: 1.36

• Like 1

Would i like an easy script for EXCHANGER (BlackMARKET) cuz in my GameServer SendExchangeData & SendExchangeXData doesn't work , either SendExchangeDataX

On 4/29/2016 at 1:22 AM, Foxseiz said:

I will start this thread because I want to help some developers to make NPC scripts.

If I couldn't make you one, hopefully some of the members here will do it if they have time.

Just request the NPC you want here in full details and I or we will do our best to make it for you.

Please don't spam, only requests are allowed in this thread. Unrelated posts will be deleted. Thank you!

Im Looking for a NPC scripts that Allows you exchange Imps/Credits to your Account into Website
ex: 1k Credits Token in game you can exchange at npc which will automatic send 1.000 credits in account at website -  same for Imps 1 Imp Token for 1 Imp.

• Like 1

instant lvl npc script

downloaded avacado files and found it

function level_up()

Talk( 1, "Hi, I can level you up directly to 3 opitions! Remember you need to be level 1 to do this!" )
	Text( 1, "I want to level to 99", JumpPage, 2)
	Text( 1, "Hmm maybe DSer 55!", JumpPage, 3)
	Text( 1, "Mm! FC! 45 !!", JumpPage, 4)
	Text( 1, "I am FC but I want DS!45 to 55", JumpPage, 5)
	Text( 1, "Bye.",  CloseTalk)

Talk( 2, "Are you sure, you want to be level 99? this is not reverse-able, and if you want to delevel you will need to create new character!" )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerCondition( 1, LvCheck, "=", 1 )
	TriggerAction( 1, AddExp, 3924326032,1 )
	TriggerFailure( 1, JumpPage, 12 )
	Text( 2, "Level me up ALREADY",MultiTrigger, GetMultiTrigger(), 1 ) 
	Text( 2, "Meh no thanks I changed mind!", CloseTalk)

Talk( 3, "Are you sure, you want to be level 55? this is not reverse-able, and if you want to delevel you will need to create new character!" )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerAction( 1, AddExp, 19674240,1 )
	TriggerFailure( 1, JumpPage, 10 )
	Text( 3, "Level me up ALREADY",MultiTrigger, GetMultiTrigger(), 1 ) 
	Text( 3, "Meh no thanks I changed mind!", CloseTalk)

Talk( 4, "Are you sure, you want to be level 45? this is not reverse-able, and if you want to delevel you will need to create new character!" )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerAction( 1, AddExp, 5855180,1 )
	TriggerFailure( 1, JumpPage, 10 )
	Text( 4, "Level me up ALREADY",MultiTrigger, GetMultiTrigger(), 1 ) 
	Text( 4, "Meh no thanks I changed mind!", CloseTalk)

Talk( 5, "Are you sure, you want to be level to 55 from 45? this is not reverse-able, and if you want to delevel you will need to create new character!" )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerCondition( 1, LvCheck, "=", 45 )
	TriggerAction( 1, AddExp, 13819060,1 )
	TriggerFailure( 1, JumpPage, 11 )
	Text( 5, "Level me up ALREADY",MultiTrigger, GetMultiTrigger(), 1 ) 
	Text( 5, "Meh no thanks I changed mind!", CloseTalk)

Talk( 12, "WARNING YOU ARE NOT LEVEL 1, AND IF YOU PROCEED LEVEL TO 99 YOU CANNOT GO BACK!" )
	InitTrigger()
	TriggerAction( 1, AddExp, 3924326032,1 )
	TriggerFailure( 1, JumpPage, 12 )
	Text( 12, "I dont care LEVEL UP!!",MultiTrigger, GetMultiTrigger(), 1 ) 
	Text( 12, "Meh no thanks!", CloseTalk)

Talk( 10, "You must be level 1!" )

Talk( 10, "You must be level 45!" )

end

Edited by Nobre

On 4/29/2016 at 0:22 AM, Foxseiz said:

Still avaible? Id like to make an Window Exchanger NPC. Such as Ore researcher or Fairy Coin NPC (the one thats near Black market in Icicle city) 

Wich will show me the required item (red colored) that i need X ammount of YY to exchange it :D , i don't know if u get it xD 

proxy-image (2).jpg

Hello @BugsBunny!

Sure, still available.

Maybe this topic will help you:

On 4/12/2017 at 11:24 PM, BugsBunny said:

Still avaible? Id like to make an Window Exchanger NPC. Such as Ore researcher or Fairy Coin NPC (the one thats near Black market in Icicle city) 

Wich will show me the required item (red colored) that i need X ammount of YY to exchange it :D , i don't know if u get it xD 

Is this what you mean by window exchanger? (I believe both Fairy Merchant and Ore Processor which you mentioned work like this)

excnpc.PNG

On 4/13/2017 at 4:18 PM, V3ct0r said:

Hello @BugsBunny!

Sure, still available.

Maybe this topic will help you:

9 hours ago, Leba said:

Is this what you mean by window exchanger? (I believe both Fairy Merchant and Ore Processor which you mentioned work like this)

excnpc.PNG

Managed that! Thank you :D Well, its still useful if someone posts a guide about this , maybe in future someone will need that :D 

proxy-image (2).jpg

В 15.04.2017 в 04:50, BugsBunny сказал:

BTW, one question. How many ChangeItemList can i add to my Variable ?  1.36 

You can get it empirically :D

Hi All. 

Thinking of building a NPC that would need to pull stats from SQL's database. It would need to figure out the % of Crusaders/Champs in relationship to the server's quantity of 2nd advancement characters. I'll do the best I can to explain in formula. 

W= Server total of 2nd advancement characters

X= Number of Champs/Crus

Y= Number of SS

Z= Number of Voy/SM/Cleric

W = X + Y + Z

NPC would need to identify that the player is either part of X group, Y group or Z group. Then exchange rate would be: 

A champ/Crus using the NPC would exchange 1 item for: W - (Y+Z) = Number of items.

A Cleric using this same NPC would get: W (X+Y) = Number of items. 

I feel like trying to explain this generically is kind of hard, but I hope this is a start. Maybe as some of you see this, you'll know what questions need to be asked/answered so I can help. 

Thanks in advance all!

1 hour ago, Studweiser21 said:

Hi All. 

Thinking of building a NPC that would need to pull stats from SQL's database. It would need to figure out the % of Crusaders/Champs in relationship to the server's quantity of 2nd advancement characters. I'll do the best I can to explain in formula. 

W= Server total of 2nd advancement characters

X= Number of Champs/Crus

Y= Number of SS

Z= Number of Voy/SM/Cleric

W = X + Y + Z

NPC would need to identify that the player is either part of X group, Y group or Z group. Then exchange rate would be: 

A champ/Crus using the NPC would exchange 1 item for: W - (Y+Z) = Number of items.

A Cleric using this same NPC would get: W (X+Y) = Number of items. 

I feel like trying to explain this generically is kind of hard, but I hope this is a start. Maybe as some of you see this, you'll know what questions need to be asked/answered so I can help. 

Thanks in advance all!

use LuaSQL by wrexor.

33 minutes ago, Sk3let0n said:

use LuaSQL by wrexor.

or you could generate a table trough serialize and add 1 value each time someone change classes (with job changer)

• Like 1