Anyone can tell me what the best VPS or VDS ican get from to get more players online in server in the same time
and what about this:-------

bandicam 2017-07-12 00-40-56-862.jpg

None of these. They use vCores which is bad for hosting a game server. Even though the ram is in higher amounts. 

Also do they provide ddos protecion? If yes then how many gbps. And whats their bandwidth and download upload speeds. Because all of this matters.

I would not recommend to buy these VPS. Too expensive. 

Why don't you just get a cheap dedicated host? 

fa806971ebc265ed5ebee27896f16509.png

Hello @yosf, you can also buy a LINUX VM (SSD) which is even cheaper, and later turn it into any Windows OS through they rescue tool using templates of your choice, there should be some guides about it on google.

here 1https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/112692/updated-windows-on-ovh-vps-ssd
AND, be aware these OS templates are done by an unknown person, you might want to use your own OR be sure that they're clean, because there might be something like a trojan.

+ IF you are going to do something like that, I would use an old Windows OS like 2k3 they are tagged as unsafe.
but they wont use ram and disk at all, so you can take an advantage on these resources.

Finally, take in mind that a VM normally has some shared resources like the network speed and IOPS, so this may cause lag.

Discord: andresc