Riizq

Best Server Rental starting only @ 1.27$

Hello Folks!
I will be sharing with you, an amazing site that I discovered a month or so back.

ProfitServer

The servers are fast, reliable, and provide quality service. I am using them, personally.
The tickets are responded immediately at times. And very friendly support.

If you are looking for a cheap VPS or Dedicated server to buy, then go no further, Profitserver has you covered.

Take a look at the pricing.

They provide windows server 2008 or 2012 R2.

f163052e257729c55179fe2757765695.png

You can fine tune your own server.(The servers are located in Russia btw, great for people living in Russia)

6992f28de764bc9a2f9348c6ad1dc8bd.png

So what are you waiting for?
Go ahead @ProfitServer
and get yourself the best servers for cheap! :thumbsup:

Here is a referral link. https://profitserver.ru/en/?partner_id=13605 

If you have any questions regarding this, let me know.

Edited by Riizq
Removed, but added in the end.
  • Like 1

fa806971ebc265ed5ebee27896f16509.png

What kind of server can you run with only 256mb ram? A teampk map only server? Max is 2gb and it's still too little.

Edited by deguix
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, deguix said:

What kind of server can you run with only 256mb ram? A teampk map only server? Max is 2gb and it's still too little.

Each GameServer needs minimum 1gb ram. ( 8gb ) would be fine for a server with 150 on maybe.

18 minutes ago, FapFap said:

Each GameServer needs minimum 1gb ram. ( 8gb ) would be fine for a server with 150 on maybe.

43 minutes ago, deguix said:

If you require more ram, rhen you can easily get more ram, see 2nd image.  Just have to use the slider.

And btw, 1gb is enough for testing and getting 3 gameserver with all major maps on.. I am currently using the 3$ vps. 

fa806971ebc265ed5ebee27896f16509.png

Look better,choose your offer then modify your specs,the only bad side on this hosting service that it's Russian & every server is located in Russia which could make conflicts on the players connection/ping due to the long duration of the packets receiving.

• Like 1

Any decent vps to run a server with only 1 game server that's cheap and in North Amerca? I'm living in NA,US currently going to open server but hosting on my own pc at the moment. 

Edited by Ecstasy

Nissan-GT-R.gif