Sign in to follow this  
Riizq

Auto Farm

Hello so I have a question. How to auto farm? 

So there is this map, where we can farm by killing monsters. So as a voy I can kill many. But instead of doing it manually I want to afk and keep doing Auto-Conching. Is there any way to do this? Any script or tool to use? Would appreciate your help.

fa806971ebc265ed5ebee27896f16509.png

Hello @Riizq!

There is an auto attack in game client, but I don't remember how to enable it. As I rememer, You can choose skill and click on the ground while holding a certain key

6 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Hello @Riizq!

There is an auto attack in game client, but I don't remember how to enable it. As I rememer, You can choose skill and click on the ground while holding a certain key

I know that, but I don't want to press the button and click the ground. I want it automated...

Record yourself doing it with a BOT (Macro Recorder) set timer to "-1" which means replay will be infinite til u stop it then click "Play" button.

48 минут назад, Sk3let0n сказал:

Record yourself doing it with a BOT (Macro Recorder) set timer to "-1" which means replay will be infinite til u stop it then click "Play" button.

Is not it easier to use client auto attack? I think result will be same.

54 минуты назад, Riizq сказал:

I know that, but I don't want to press the button and click the ground. I want it automated...

How do you imagine that?

It would do but he says he doesn't want this method so.Plus this one records everything so if you record yourself killing 5 mobs then sitting to recover your SP it would do which is the benefit on this.

15 minutes ago, Sk3let0n said:

It would do but he says he doesn't want this method so.Plus this one records everything so if you record yourself killing 5 mobs then sitting to recover your SP it would do which is the benefit on this.

hold "shift" and use voy skill, easy..

• Like 1

Kind regards, AG.

1 hour ago, Riizq said:

Just now, J0k3r said:

10 hours ago, J0k3r said:

LMAO WTF.... this is what I wanted. Now I can farm the mobs and go afk..  Thank you very much. I am so rusty at this. Started playing again after a long time

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Riizq said:

LMAO WTF.... this is what I wanted. Now I can farm the mobs and go afk..  Thank you very much. I am so rusty at this. Started playing again after a long time

alright

Kind regards, AG.

1 hour ago, Riizq said:

or use a coin if you want to howl xD

coins-keyboard-16788599.jpg

Edited by Shako
  • Like 1

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host