emofc

Vote system problem>>?

Example: The SQL User you've put in your website to access your database is "web_login";

In order to "web_login" be able to update how many credits a user have (which is basically what the voting system does, but it also has to check when was last vote, IP and so on...), it needs "UPDATE" permission, which basically allows that user to modify that column in the database, or a whole table/database, depending on how you set it...

I'll suppose you're not using a custom pkoSite, so you probably use the table "account" in the database "GameDB" to store when the player has voted and how many credits he has... Then, you'll need to give SELECT and UPDATE permission to your website sql user, into that database, table.

How you can do that? One of the ways you can do it through SQL queries, which you simply need to right click on the desired database (GameDB in this case) and click "New Query", in that query, type: 

USE GameDB;
GRANT UPDATE ON OBJECT::account TO "LoginName";
GO

and execute it... then make another query with this:

USE GameDB;
GRANT UPDATE ON OBJECT::account TO "LoginName";
GO

and execute it... 

Done! Your website SQL User have permission to modify that table.

Note that this may NOT be your case, also, your website might use different database and table to store the vote time/credits. Remember to modify "LoginName" to your SQL username.

I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough, I'm really bad explaining things. :\

• Like 1

В 08.05.2017 в 20:56, emofc сказал:

please if someone know how to fix this sh1ts please help me !

fdsgw4e.jpg

We need debugging information to understand what the error is.