Sign in to follow this  
Keuvyn T.

Force Disconnect in ACCOUNT

Good afternoon to all again of Pkodev.

I know that lately I have asked a lot of questions but I do them because I know that I have obtained answers.

I would like to know the following, usually when I reboot my server and the players are disconnected, some account is in a loop type basically online without the person actually logged in. This prevents us from logging into the account, so what I wanted to know is how to force the account to be removed without restarting the server? A command, anything?

In Original when you tried to connect to an account that was logged in, the person who was logged in would eventually disconnect, but this does not happen on my server, on my server it just says that the account is malfunctioning.

Lately I to resolve this, I'm having to restart the server.

Edited by Keuvyn T.

Hello @Keuvyn T.!

You can do SQL query before start server:

USE AccountServer;
UPDATE account_login SET login_status = 0;

Also you can make .bat script that will execute query and start server.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Keuvyn T. said:

Good afternoon to all again of Pkodev.

I know that lately I have asked a lot of questions but I do them because I know that I have obtained answers.

I would like to know the following, usually when I reboot my server and the players are disconnected, some account is in a loop type basically online without the person actually logged in. This prevents us from logging into the account, so what I wanted to know is how to force the account to be removed without restarting the server? A command, anything?

In Original when you tried to connect to an account that was logged in, the person who was logged in would eventually disconnect, but this does not happen on my server, on my server it just says that the account is malfunctioning.

Lately I to resolve this, I'm having to restart the server.

what server files are you using? @Keuvyn T.

to solve this problem a different way, you can add these lines into your function cha_timer before doing a restart.

if GetGmLv == 0 then

KickCha ( role )

end

this will make sure every character is kicked before the server kicks it due to disconnection.

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host