Sign in to follow this  
Jap

Jap is looking for members for his team

Hello, jap the flap jack here.

Jap is looking for people so we can make a team that can create a good server.
The server would be a medium server, it would definetly not be a easy server where people get kylin sets once they login in game and the server wont be a vanilla server with all 1x rates.
I'm looking for people who know computer languages such as: Lua, Assembler, C++ and PHP. If you know how to write scripts for top either create a npc, create a new gem, debug, edit skills, items, add new shit etc.
People who have already created a server and have experience with hosting and maintaining a server would be more then welcomed.
Most of the servers are done by people who barely play the game, people who know how to code just create a server. While I'm a player that has played a big bunch of servers and i know from a players perspective what players want.
All the jobs would be distributed through out the whole team, that means that 1 person wont be just writting scripts, the job will be shared through out the team.
The team will have 4 people including me. So I'm looking for 3 people, that are experienced with coding and how to set up a server.

What I can promise is that this server will get a lot of attention and that a lot of people will play this server.

What I can bring to the table and what i will work on the server:
1) I advertise for the server. (this includes posting or spamming people with ads of our server on facebook, discord, forums and even youtube)
2) I will manage the server. As in what will the next thing be in the server as servers future.

The people that mall and their money will be distributed like this:
                     Jap) 10%
Team member #1) 30%
Team member #2) 30%
Team member #3) 30%

That means that i take only 10%.
Like for example setting up a server will cost 160$.
No one will get their share of money, until we brake even with the cost of what it took to create a server.

Contact me on discord:
Jap#2189
or at any private server group you will find me.

• Like 1

samurai-jack-drinking-e1447236593610 - Copy.jpg

16 hours ago, KONG said:

Please provide reasonings for your claims or stop.

Nah am just copying what he is doing on every post being posted on this community so chill.

21 minutes ago, KONG said:

If you can't take critism from players who play your server, you are not suitable to open one

Wish every GM can see this oh boi.

Hopefully you should know that Iam not the gm. He just doesn't have time to handle every retarded comment so I did. Alting Lmao~. Don't worry he didn't go to anyone's level I did.

Edited by Frosty

Looking for a coder/scripter that has worked with 2.4 files and is experienced with them.

Contact me on discord:
Jap#2189

• Like 2