Sign in to follow this  
Blanquitoh

Does anyone need a new tool? page? w.e?

Is anyone/all looking for a new tool, website (or page), extension, w/e? or do you think devs need a tool?

Edited:

*Not quest creator* explained why below (first comment)

Feeling really bored.

Edited by Blanquitoh
  • Like 1

Signature.png

@Blanquitoh can you make a patcher that allows u to set setting to your liking? after u launched the patcher, u will have setting buttons and etc. If u click on it, for example, setting, it will popup another patcher box that allows the player to set their game to 1024x768 or so. and check server status and such?

I realized Roso patcher is like this but ofc its not for public and so for us to use. And make sure the patcher is editable like thor patcher too. It would be nice if u can do something like this since u're bored =D

7 hours ago, blazi10 said:

I need Daily quest script What can use on 1.36 files :P all released scripts not Working for me idk why :(

Forgot to say the same as discord, sorry.

143709d182.png

Quest in PKO/TOP/W.E are so bad coded... i would create it if someone confirms me that the guide i saw posted here actually explain how quest work.

5 hours ago, DangThao said:

@Blanquitoh can you make a patcher that allows u to set setting to your liking? after u launched the patcher, u will have setting buttons and etc. If u click on it, for example, setting, it will popup another patcher box that allows the player to set their game to 1024x768 or so. and check server status and such?

I realized Roso patcher is like this but ofc its not for public and so for us to use. And make sure the patcher is editable like thor patcher too. It would be nice if u can do something like this since u're bored =D

Have you seen my patcher (not for public)? it doesn't have that resolution option but i could do that easily other than that it has every thing check it out here:

Edited by Blanquitoh
  • Like 1

Signature.png

11 hours ago, Blanquitoh said:

Is anyone/all looking for a new tool, website (or page), extension, w/e? or do you think devs need a tool?

Edited:

*Not quest creator* explained why below (first comment)

Feeling really bored.

Obj to lgo and lgo to obj .exe?

xbx3.png