Rinor

Official TOP

Damn, it's been 1 year already since Official TOP 2 has been closed - so fast 1 year .-.

There's a video about Tales of Pirates Memory ( some of them xD since there's alot )

Edited by Rinor
  • Like 1

Also Russian official server was closed on 11 November, 2012

1 час назад, Rinor сказал:

@V3ct0r To be honest i never knowed there was a Russian " Official " xD 

Yes, there were 5 servers named Morgan, Drake, Shark (PvP) , Flint and Barbossa

17 minutes ago, V3ct0r said:

Yes, there were 5 servers named Morgan, Drake, Shark (PvP) , Flint and Barbossa

I think Tales of Pirates ( IGG ) was the only one Official out there.. other's which were translated and opened all private copied files.

12 hours ago, Rinor said:

I think Tales of Pirates ( IGG ) was the only one Official out there.. other's which were translated and opened all private copied files.

PKO (Malaysian/Filipino server)

xHDW / KOP / "zero" (Chinese)

TOP (American/IGG)

RU servers as mentioned by vector

There is also BR/Spanish one that was not so successful when they hosted TOP2 files.

And Indonesia also had one.

• Like 1

kong.png

a2.png

i still have a spark of hope, to make it great again. Ppl say, that after pko. The whole game will close, since pko will be the last thing. I disagree, since there is a shit ton of money involved in these servers and zankza really wont pass good money. So i think we will see zankza making servers for a long time.

I just hope that when im in my pension after 20+ years. I can still tune in a tales of pirates server and remember the good times i had in foxlv and through out the years. 

samurai-jack-drinking-e1447236593610 - Copy.jpg

3 hours ago, Jap said:

i still have a spark of hope, to make it great again. Ppl say, that after pko. The whole game will close, since pko will be the last thing. I disagree, since there is a shit ton of money involved in these servers and zankza really wont pass good money. So i think we will see zankza making servers for a long time.

I just hope that when im in my pension after 20+ years. I can still tune in a tales of pirates server and remember the good times i had in foxlv and through out the years. 

What about other servers?

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

21 hours ago, Jap said:

TOP Community  is still up since like 10 years,so i think it would grow more just like every other game.

On 03/03/2017 at 8:24 AM, KONG said:

PKO (Malaysian/Filipino server)

xHDW / KOP / "zero" (Chinese)

TOP (American/IGG)

RU servers as mentioned by vector

There is also BR/Spanish one that was not so successful when they hosted TOP2 files.

And Indonesia also had one.

The BR Server was called King of Pirates online, as I remember when it was released there were lots of bugs and the publisher Posted a news in their site with Something like : "We are closing the server because moliyo not giving the necessary support :o

• Like 1

Cant forget those days where i trade all my private server items for top official items so that i can save all the items before private server close or wipe xddd but now.... no more... since top official has closed. Players on top has decreased due to alot of better  video games and console nowadays.

Hit Like If You Like It!

Tekken-7.jpg

7 hours ago, xEvo7 said:

Cant forget those days where i trade all my private server items for top official items so that i can save all the items before private server close or wipe xddd but now.... no more... since top official has closed. Players on top has decreased due to alot of better  video games and console nowadays.

If top upgraded itself before you'd see every ps having 1000+ Online just watch out,MOJANG created M-C even before top or so and its just upgrading itself and so on,there are servers handling 34000 online there.

The hexa event was the best and also one of the worst memories haha. My pc back then was unable to handle all these characters. Laged like hell and still loved the game.