gainster81

characters bugged in login screen

Hey guys, i recently made a private server and some people are having a problem. Sometimes the game freezes when the character moves to another map or even staying afk in argent. When they try to log in again, they select the char in the login window and the game closes, saying that "game.exe stopped working". Ive tried in different clients but i still get the same problem with those characters that are "bugged". How can i fix this?

Thansk guys

Edited by gainster81

Im trying but when i double click the char to enter the game it automatically closes. The game.exe has stopped working window isn't appearing now.

Edited by gainster81

12 minutes ago, Vasil said:

Provide a screenshot please.

Im trying but when i double click the char to enter the game it automatically closes. The game.exe has stopped working window isn't appearing now.

1 hour ago, Vasil said:

The server version too pls.

clean server files 1.36 TOP I but extracted the whole resources folder from avacado into it and edited it a bit too. Clients ive tried are 1.36 and 1.38 

Ive tried deleting the music folder but it didnt work for me

Before that you did different in the player? A new item get whit command &make or what? Explain more please..

Try this

First create another player enter repeats everything you did with the other pj every time you do something or get something new exit and re-enter so you realize that it is wrong if you find the error try changing your client ... I hope you This comment may be helpful

------------

Antes de que pasara eso que hiciste en el jugador? Hiciste un item con el comando &Make o simplemente sales y cuando entra pasa eso? explicate mas porfavor..

Intenta esto

Primero crea otro jugador entras repite todo lo que hiciste con el otro pj cada ves que hagas algo u obtengas algo nuevo sal y vuelve a entrar para que te des cuenta que esta mal si hallas el error prueba cambiando de clientem... espero que te sea de ayuda este comentario

-Saludos:)

xbx3.png

4 minutes ago, Ximboliex said:

Before that you did different in the player? A new item get whit command &make or what? Explain more please..

Try this

First create another player enter repeats everything you did with the other pj every time you do something or get something new exit and re-enter so you realize that it is wrong if you find the error try changing your client ... I hope you This comment may be helpful

------------

Antes de que pasara eso que hiciste en el jugador? Hiciste un item con el comando &Make o simplemente sales y cuando entra pasa eso? explicate mas porfavor..

Intenta esto

Primero crea otro jugador entras repite todo lo que hiciste con el otro pj cada ves que hagas algo u obtengas algo nuevo sal y vuelve a entrar para que te des cuenta que esta mal si hallas el error prueba cambiando de clientem... espero que te sea de ayuda este comentario

-Saludos:)

Mira, te explico, algunos personajes estan jugando y de repente se les traba el juego y se les cierra, por lo general ocurre cuando el personaje sale y entra a una ciudad o lugar( la mayoria de las veces paso cuando entraban o salian de argent caminando, pero tambien paso entrando a la mina)

Te mando un screenshot

Sin título.png

On 29/01/2017 at 1:59 AM, gainster81 said:

Still having the same problem

Maybe is the mentor/disciple bug. Did you fixed that?

“So the problem is not so much to see what nobody has yet seen, as to think what nobody has yet thought concerning that which everybody sees.”

― Arthur Schopenhauer