Tera

Security web and server

Is there any post or something where I can know how to protect my website and my server from hacking attack? How to change the default passwords and if it is correct to use xampp or what sql server should use, and what programs to not  hacked :)

I ask why a month ago I opened a server and I was hacked twice using the web Aries Pirates Online, so it was not very safe after being hacked I knew that they were selling it already with a protection by a certain Abdel A Pwner, I want Know how to protect myself to reopen my server :(

21 minutes ago, Tera said:

Is there any post or something where I can know how to protect my website and my server from hacking attack? How to change the default passwords and if it is correct to use xampp or what sql server should use, and what programs to not  hacked :)

I ask why a month ago I opened a server and I was hacked twice using the web Aries Pirates Online, so it was not very safe after being hacked I knew that they were selling it already with a protection by a certain Abdel A Pwner, I want Know how to protect myself to reopen my server :(

You'll carry on getting hacked as long as you keep using shared files :) Knowing Zizo, it's probably a shell somewhere in your files (most likely c99).

32 minutes ago, Tera said:

Zizo Dont Hack Sites Anymore , he hack vps directly i cant help because i dont know how , also if he hacked your vps he put some thing that give him full control to delete any thing  or shut down ur vps with out even connect by rdp client

Kind regards, AG.

1 hour ago, Tera said:

Why you use Aries Pirates website?
use clean pko website 1.0.0 and start edit ur own so you'll know what your doing
you can find the web at archive or just take this one i uploaded:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/83b4qy

Other way, if you want use aries pirates.. check aries PHP and check PKO 1.0.0, and make sure they clean or try clean them as 1.0 so you can use..

• Like 2

Hello,

in addition to @wolfenx message, check for any of these functions listed below within your php files (note, these functions are dangerous when they are wihin an user input, otherwise they are just fine):

• eval:             evaluates an string as php code
  • system:        executes a program
  • shell_exec:  executes a command
  • exec:           executes a program

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Also sql queries, but that's just normal within most shared sites.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- listed functions below are probably within your php files on your website, don't worry at all unless you know that there could be a hole(an user input).

• include
  • include_once
  • require
  • require_once

for more info: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Path_Traversal

^ there are probably more, these are most that I can remember right now

If someone is interesed to read more about security stuff:
This will be your `must`: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:Vulnerability

• Like 2

Discord: andresc