Rinor

[QUESTION] GameServer Limits ( PKO 1.38 )

Hi, im using @V3ct0r Gameserver 1.38 ( PKO 1.38 Files )
Also anyone knows how to change them at Game.exe? which is the lines im using clean top1 client. - Linesof Game.exe

EDIT: i raised ItemInfo Lines to 20k+ ( 20000+ ) , Skilleff to 2k ( 2000 ) , SkillInfo to 3k ( 3000 ) - ( Gameserver DONE )
Can someone give me Lines of Game.exe for Iteminfo , Skilleff , Skillinfo , AreaSet ?
@KONG
@Totoka
@Billy
or anyone else..? i need just help for game.exe.

Edited by Rinor

12 hours ago, Rinor said:

Can someone give me Lines of Game.exe for Iteminfo , Skilleff , Skillinfo , AreaSet ?

Hello Rinor!

here some lines from Game.exe, literally.

GameExe-Windows_lines.png

^ note: They are Windows style lines, hope you don't mind.

xD

• Like 1

Discord: andresc

21 hours ago, Rinor said:

Hi, im using @V3ct0r Gameserver 1.38 ( PKO 1.38 Files )
Also anyone knows how to change them at Game.exe? which is the lines im using clean top1 client. - Linesof Game.exe

EDIT: i raised ItemInfo Lines to 20k+ ( 20000+ ) , Skilleff to 2k ( 2000 ) , SkillInfo to 3k ( 3000 ) - ( Gameserver DONE )
@KONG
@Totoka
@Billy
or anyone else..? i need just help for game.exe.

By the way, using new limits won't work correctly on skilleff and skillinfo, it didn't work on v2.X, I think it didn't work on v1.36 and I'm guessing it won't work properly on v1.38, could be wrong though. Discussed here and here.

5 minutes ago, Rinor said:

@Angelix if it doesn't work, how some server's has it working? hm

What servers? How do you know they have it working?

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

8 hours ago, Rinor said:

PKO have it.. also SPKO ( Sacred Pirate King Online ) have it and ROSO, i dont remember other

If you mean Pirate King Online, Zankza has completely modified source code, not simply hexed. Please show us SPKO and ROSO where they have SkillEff above 300 and SkillInfo above 500. 

I'm only referring to those two, ItemInfo and CharacterInfo will work, I have mine set to 20k by hex as well. 

11 hours ago, Angelix said:

If you mean Pirate King Online, Zankza has completely modified source code, not simply hexed. Please show us SPKO and ROSO where they have SkillEff above 300 and SkillInfo above 500. 

I'm only referring to those two, ItemInfo and CharacterInfo will work, I have mine set to 20k by hex as well. 

Could you give me lines for ItemInfo and characterinfo at Game.exe ?
also the characterinfo at GameServer? i got iteminfo done at gameserver.

3 minutes ago, Rinor said:

Could you give me lines for ItemInfo and characterinfo at Game.exe ?
also the characterinfo at GameServer? i got iteminfo done at gameserver.

Sorry, I don't know much about hexing, I also use v2.X files, so they're bound to be different. Try looking in those threads I mentioned earlier and also search "limits", there was an additional thread corresponding to v1.36 if I remember correctly.

3 hours ago, Angelix said:

Sorry, I don't know much about hexing, I also use v2.X files, so they're bound to be different. Try looking in those threads I mentioned earlier and also search "limits", there was an additional thread corresponding to v1.36 if I remember correctly.

I checked them but i only found GameServer lines, i need Game.exe only now.

El 28/12/2016 a las 21:32, Totoka dijo:

Hola rinor

Aquí algunas líneas de Game.exe, literalmente.

GameExe-Windows_lines.png

^ nota: son líneas de estilo Windows, espero que no te importe.

xD

cómo aumentar el ItemInfo, skillinfo, skilleff limit, qué lugares debo modificar los valores y cómo por favor