Sign in to follow this  
jyumai

AccountServer Unresolved Symbols

I've successfully compiled all the Common libraries needed for AccountServer but I keep getting this one error. I've searched for mistakes in the code but I don't think the developers would have been able to compile in the first place if there was a mistake. Something is missing and I can't figure it out. Here's the error:

Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line
Error    LNK2019    unresolved external symbol "private: long __thiscall dbc::TcpCommApp::_SendData(class dbc::DataSocket *,class dbc::WPacket &)" (?_SendData@TcpCommApp@dbc@@AAEJPAVDataSocket@2@AAVWPacket@2@@Z) referenced in function __catch$?AsynCall@RPCMGR@dbc@@QAEJPAVDataSocket@2@VWPacket@2@PAX@Z$2    AccountServer    C:\PKO_DEV\Server2.4\Server\AccountServer\Proj\LIBDBC.lib(CommRPC.obj)    1

I've tried the NewServerSDK and ServerSDK. Using ServerSDK produces only one error (the above) while using the NewServerSDK produces 3. My goal is simply to get everything to compile and run. From there I will work out any glitches in the code. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Oh and yes the Linker input is set up correctly.

Edited by jyumai

You have to disable the Remove unreferenced code and data on libdbc(ServerSdk). Open the serversdk project, right-click libdbc and properties, then C/C++ > Language > "Remove unreferenced code and data" and set it to No, and rebuild. It will fix your problem.

• Like 2