Onioni

Flag PK Map Project

Hello i release now my really really old map idea that didn't never finished, but lets see if we get it done here and share it with community for free! 

--few ideas--

1. at start map entry need randomize teams based with level,ca points, and ???
  2. when map start there is x period when peoples are freeze and when finally map open system get all players and randomize teams and spawn them on the it own corners and portal closes.
  3. kill enemy flag 5 points?
  4. kill people 1 points?
  5. get enemy flag in own base 10 points?
  6. normal flag 3 points?
  7. get normal flag in base 5 points?
  8. kill people with flag he lose it to killer. killer have 30 sec time to summon it in floor? +3 - +5 points?
  9. people don't summon flag in 30 sec then other team flag will be summoned. and -5 points?
  10. when you get enemy flag in your base then you can change it to your flag and then you need to use it in map?
  11. winner team is who got all the flags by own side or if time end who got most points?
  12. flag spawn limit coords that you cant spawn flag near own base?
  13. some other ideas with items added.
  14. when map end cache need clean + maybe npc to show last round winners 
  15. pts system to claim rewards?
  16. ????

• Need someone to design good flag pk map that is not too big or too small so something like this but ofc with your imagination :) 

33cf27f937074ecd86f6ad1cb29c86d8.png

• Need someone to design better flags.

95405a454cac47deb95d13f310140923.png

7746eddcecc64e1f836757d321254e56.png4eb8759d6c2f4f7a8776dd4ae65be37b.png

• Green Circle effect from guild war need to edit blue so it is blue and not green.

Feel free to Give here all ideas for the map. I will add them on list.

Short Info: map open 00 and peoples have time to go in example 5 min and on that 5min peoples get freeze so they cant move or kill other peoples. Then map entry close after 5 min then teams will be randomized or based by some levels pts or so and also same time flags will be summoned and players port it own corners and get team circles. blue or red team who got more pts or all flags will win or most points when map close. 

0297efb5670042088641be452c8a31ef.png

Edited by Onioni
  • Like 6

Download: Nightmare Demonic Helm

Dimension Pirates Online files: get now

New map Project: Flag PK

Black Skin 3.1.3 for pko 1: Get now

@KONG Do you have any good idea how to make players in map to it own teams i mean something like even and odd for all players based on exp example?

anyone interested for making map or edit the flags to better looking?

32 minutes ago, Onioni said:

@KONG Do you have any good idea how to make players in map to it own teams i mean something like even and odd for all players based on exp example?

Mind giving an example of that? Maybe I can help if you can explain a bit more and it's regarding LUA.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Angelix said:

Mind giving an example of that? Maybe I can help if you can explain a bit more and it's regarding LUA.

I'm trying to find a fair team selector. It's like that all players are in map freeze and when portal close i need to get all players in map by exp ranking and add them to team 1 and team 2 with even and odd way (team 1 first player = most exp in map, team 2 first player = second in exp rank at map, team 1 second player = third in exp rank at map and so on) 

Edited by Onioni

12 minutes ago, Onioni said:

I'm trying to find a fair team selector. It's like that all players are in map freeze and when portal close i need to get all players in map by exp ranking and add them to team 1 and team 2 with even and odd way (team 1 first player = most exp in map, team 2 first player = second in exp rank at map, team 1 second player = third in exp rank at map and so on) 

You do know a "fair" team does not go by the experience/level gained, since a player level 75 can have gemmed +12 equipment while another player can be level 80 with gemmed +6 equipment. Your system will place the level 80 as the highest and the level 75 as the next one, while the reality of things are the way around in terms of power, the level 80 does have more base stats, but it doesn't compensate to the gems on the other player's equipment. 

hmm Laboe, 
I think it is hard to come up with a fair algorithm so I suggest:

- Making Chaos Blind for these kind of map. Requires some edit to GameServer and look data packet.

- When a player enters, maybe calculate how much attr is each side, and use his attr to balance each side's attr.
So that even if a side has more team, they are weaker individually.

Of course players can trick this system to have lower stats prior to someone entering, but why would they want to? more people = higher chance of winning !

- Even if they want to be with their own guildmates, chances are they wont even know unless they use third party chat apps like skype.

kong.png

a2.png

On 18.12.2016 at 8:31 PM, KONG said:

hmm Laboe, 
I think it is hard to come up with a fair algorithm so I suggest:

- Making Chaos Blind for these kind of map. Requires some edit to GameServer and look data packet.

- When a player enters, maybe calculate how much attr is each side, and use his attr to balance each side's attr.
So that even if a side has more team, they are weaker individually.

Of course players can trick this system to have lower stats prior to someone entering, but why would they want to? more people = higher chance of winning !

- Even if they want to be with their own guildmates, chances are they wont even know unless they use third party chat apps like skype.

Sorry late reply but i have been think more about this, now its easy to know what side peoples are.

I was thinking if the map is in blind way it would also need both side identical and every people show same colored circle (i meant every one see own team red and enemy team as blue) on them to get it hard to track who is who then cant say in discord "i am in red side where are u" but one way again is to move in map some "trick moving marking" so the friend know if they are in same side, oh and if it can be tweaked its waste system then..

I still think that algorithm is good option but hard to do it fair but i have one idea that the algorithm change like there many possibles to how system calculate the teams that would be better then one same it cant be trick to get in same side cause you never know what random algorithm will be next..

Edited by Onioni

Bump! It's old post but i think map would be great if there is few people to help on it.

Anyone have idea for good algorithm to make fair teams?

One way is ofc that to every player/class has it own balances stat that in variable can be easily modifly.

Also need map designer but that is not yet important.

Ps. Read previous post.

Edited by Onioni

6 hours ago, wh35199 said:

@Onioni

Sorry, not worth to re-make that map(I mean cause it have already made once). And this project is not even close cotf. 

On this flag map project are flags on floor, there is flag's on both site and third flags in middle of the map and noone of them are at any team. Thats how it looks when map start.

Btw keep this topic on the project please.

Edited by Onioni