Sign in to follow this  
Rinor

Forge & Socket

Im currently using PKO 1.38 files posted by v3ct0r
When im trying to put 1st socket i get all 3 socket on the item armor or any other
And about forge when i try to forge it all loads then i get an error at system like this:
[System]Operation failed, request rejected ----- i wanted to post the pic with this error but seems to be bug attach of images..
But when i relog i get the gems forged at that item,  but the gems also is at my invertory it doesnt takes the ref/gem

I didn't added anything like cloak or anything else,also i didn't touched forge before.. 
Im just using the script folder which is shared by Kong for 1.38 files

Hello, first of all before you apply ou add something to your files read it and try understand what it does. He inserted different kind of functions inside of forge.lua and other files, which loads as custom function. Better you remove extension and try copy modified function to main one. That will avoid conflicts and will be better to understand.

Yes, it has Instant 3 sockets.. this variable defines it out:

Instant3Hole			= true;		-- Instant 3 Holes when upgrade (true = instant 3 socket)

And it's commented, that's a poof that ur didn't read, just copied to ur files :P .

• Like 2

lelouch_signature_by_vahntheknight-d4uafwj.png

I guess Satan explained the 3 holes, but for the error you have to check lua_err.txt and backtrack the function.

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host