Saeed

Ey.. its been a long time

Hello everyone,

Well im back to ToP dev and im wondering should i start a new server or is anyone there has a promising idea of a "server"?

My opinion:
since there's like 2-3 top 1 servers ( medium - hard ) i think you better make Old Avacado with all items in game, quests for best items etc.. but ofc add the new things like cape,swing ( if u have it ) etc..
would be more fun than making an hard server..

7 minutes ago, Saeed said:

id love to recreate a FC/DS server, like History of Pirates, what do you guys think?

I don't agree with you at all. This one was openned before and someone openned it but with diff features and someone openned it same as it was and failed. Something else may be better.

Just now, Vasil said:

I don't agree with you at all. This one was openned before and someone openned it but with diff features and someone openned it same as it was and failed. Something else may be better.

No one has the original files other than me. weird?

Just now, Saeed said:

No one has the original files other than me. weird?

It's easy to copy it by obtaining informations from the people who played it or heard about it  . but yes since you posted the whole features of it back in serverdev. everyone would have it.

3 minutes ago, Vasil said:

It's easy to copy it by obtaining informations from the people who played it or heard about it  . but yes since you posted the whole features of it back in serverdev. everyone would have it.

its true, but still quality differs from person to person ;)

1 minute ago, Saeed said:

its true, but still quality differs from person to person ;)

Yes, but still doesn't matter.This server has obtained a bad reputation already .

Maybe make something new?

Just now, Vasil said:

Yes, but still doesn't matter.This server has obtained a bad reputation already .

Maybe make something new?

I like to make servers that are PVP Intensive/Mid Farming, also it wont be mainly fc/ds i would start increasing level cap by time but still give some specailities for those who keep going for FC/DS characters even give them the chance to be as powerful as higher level players, the new system that im talking about that makes end-game very late would allow those who stick to FC/DS to be able to reach the power of a max leveled player.

• Like 1

Hey bro!

I have an idea but I don't have the time and the knowledge to do it alone.

Send me a message on facebook if you're interested.

PS: It's so nice to see you're here.