I applaud for you @V3ct0r and @Duduf for making this idea a reallity, really good job in order to make tales of pirates a great game again.

Peep this out @Shako.

Current online:

Characters: 194

Accounts: 201

I don't quite get this, how can there be 194 chars online and 201 accounts online, some kind of bug? O.o shouldnt it be equal number like 194 194

Edited by Jap
  • Like 1

samurai-jack-drinking-e1447236593610 - Copy.jpg

2 часа назад, Jap сказал:

I don't quite get this, how can there be 194 chars online and 201 accounts online, some kind of bug? O.o shouldnt it be equal number like 194 194

It's ok. 201 players are logged in, but only 194 of them have selected character and entered to game (map).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jap said:

16 hours ago, V3ct0r said:

It's ok. 201 players are logged in, but only 194 of them have selected character and entered to game (map).

The two types of login, character and game have different memory addresses. That's why.

Edited by Shako

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

2 hours ago, Faller said:

Hey guys! Firsly, I'd like to thank V3ct0r again :)
And secondly, I'm having a small problem with the SQL connection:

pkodev.png.7686aadf408d9c731d045a2f931de663.png

Any helps? Thanks!

"The thing about collations is that although database have it's own collation, every table, and every column can have it's own collation. If not specified it takes the default of it's parent object, but can be different.

When you change collation of database, it will be new default for all new tables and columns, but it doesn't change the collation of existing objects inside database. You have to go and change manually the collation of every table and column."

Taken from http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17616620/cannot-resolve-the-collation-conflict-between check there for the solution if it works on your case not sure why your database has two different collations.

13 часа назад, Home сказал:

@V3ct0r can you put a banner or a link for this in the forum main menu?

Ok, I will do

В 23.11.2016 в 01:30, Home сказал:

@V3ct0r can you put a banner or a link for this in the forum main menu?

Done

I would like to recommend a view counter (per day, week, month) on the page servers.pkodev.net and click counter for each link to see the impact :D

Edited by Shako

logo-big.png   logo.png

Sunny Go! Online                                                                    pko.host                                                 

Update: Total players online and link to the forum.