Sign in to follow this  
Home

Website

Hello my friends,

Im planing to start a work on a TOP/PKO website, tell me which feature you're hope to see on it, and how many you able to pay for it

I've worked and I am finishing one atm, and I'm just gonna say, only way you can pull off a secured website is with a vast knowledge on PHP, Security and how to use Frameworks because it is a hard job. Also people won't pay you much as you got pkosite with everything released now-a-days. Good luck though ! :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danny said:

I've worked and I am finishing one atm, and I'm just gonna say, only way you can pull off a secured website is with a vast knowledge on PHP, Security and how to use Frameworks because it is a hard job. Also people won't pay you much as you got pkosite with everything released now-a-days. Good luck though ! :)

true true, was going to do the same thing, but since all i know is OOP PHP with mysqli will be waiting for your release to check and see how you go about things,

also which framework r u using ? i heard a lot of good things about Codeigniter and Larval haven't decided which one to learn first 

2 hours ago, TheLegend said:

true true, was going to do the same thing, but since all i know is OOP PHP with mysqli will be waiting for your release to check and see how you go about things,

also which framework r u using ? i heard a lot of good things about Codeigniter and Larval haven't decided which one to learn first 

I dont think he will release it x,D

Hello @Home!

Do you mean something like PKOSite?

В 09.04.2016 в 00:00, V3ct0r сказал:

Some ideas from me: block with rates, ban list (also chat mute), world/trade/guild messages from group server, gm online (nick names), bug tracker, file download page (for client and patches), world map page, schedule for map portals, page for patcher with news.